Monday, December 15, 2008

I stole this. None the less it's still my philosophy.

Crocs.
Are what you'd get if a shoe and a flip flop made mad, passionate love, and forgot to wear protection. (And then the knocked up shoe got punched in the stomach.) They're ugly! And I don't really get what purpose they serve. Why would you wear Crocs when you can wear flip flops? Flip flops are infinitely more convenient. As you can just flip them right off if the occasion calls for it. (And they make cool sounds when you walk.) So unless you spend your free time sneaking up on unsuspecting people, flip flops are easily the better choice. Oh. And weird people wear Crocs. The kind of people who dip their french fries in mayonnaise. Do you really want to associate yourself with that ilk? (I've never used the word ilk before. And I'm pretty sure I'll never use it again.)

http://www.tugsays.com/

4 comments:

Tug said...

Thief! Just kidding... :]

Anonymous said...

I used to be Anti-Crock. I live in Portland. Crocks are what I call "liberal shoes" - some of my gun-toting-republican friends laughed and called me a traitor when they saw me wearing a pair. Jen insisted I get a pair or something like that. I was surprised - they are actually quite comfortable. And, I'm in fashion when I am in portland or in class....I usually wear those, or combat boots or military dress shoes - so crocs are my laid back shoe. They squish in the rain and are VERY light. I don't like flip flops - I never have - I have this paranoid military thing that I always have to have a shoe on that I can run or fight in - Crocks were definitely a compromise on that requirement until I found I run in them. My crocks are black though - matthew has a pair - and so does rachel and jen - we're a crock family - and e don't put may on our fries - but we do put other things on our fries - preferably ketchup - but sometimes a bit of barbecue sauce on curly spicy fries...

Allen Family said...

Please email this to Scott!

Tug said...

Oh my gosh! Your favorite movie is The Cable Guy? I love that movie. (I know this doesn't have anything to do with this post.) It's not in my top 14, but still. :]