Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Belated Halloween

We went trick-or-treating with his friend Zane and his sister Zoe. My camera died and these were the only photos I was able to get.






He looks like a dork. I couldn't get his hair to stay slicked back like Superman's.
While trick-or-treating -the traditional way, becuase trunk-or-treats SUCK. I'll take my chances on laced candy- there was a REALLY scary house that Gabe wouldn't go up to. Zane was fearless, but it took a lot of coaxing to get Gabe to go up to it. After he finally did and we're moving on to the next house, he's not following. I turn around and he's standing on the sidewalk with his eyes closed and waving his little finger back and forth whispering "Magic, magic go away."
Me: "Um, Gabe what are you doing?"
Gabe: "I'm saying a prayer."
Me thinking: "Oh how sweet he's trusting and applying......wait....WHAT? When have you ever heard or said a prayer that consisted of the phrase 'Magic, magic go away'....?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

magic magic go away...come again some other day?

Anonymous said...

oh and I like trunk or treats - less walking.....