Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yeah, why are you so serious?

I got to see this last night, with Juston, and after getting home really late afterward, and even kind of having a disturbing nights sleep, (maybe from the movie. Normally if Christian Bale is filling the screen, the nights sleep is a goood one!!) when waking up -yes an hour ago at 12:45 p.m.- I'm still in awe and even kinda shaken at how good it is. It goes along and I thought it was just going to be a really great action drama movie with more depth to the plot,comparable to the first. Then all of a sudden the tone sidelines you and alters to and even darker one, and the intensity it just HITS you. Hard. I've never had a movie do that. Well atleast not an action one. I still haven't internalized what I just saw. Profound desciption, I know. Still it's a really good movie.

Also they showed a movie trailer for Twilight, I've been re-reading the books in anticipation for the 4th and just a few trivial thoughts.

Books: Bella sucks for me right now, and I am even now questioning "Yeah why is Edward with her?" A girl who complains too much about being underqualified and ordinary, yet never does anything to remedy it. It's doubtful even becoming a Vamp. will change that for her.
Movie: James is Beautiful. I would submit to him. Take that how ever you want to.
I think the girl cast as Bella will actually do a good job, because she fits the "frumpy" description.

1 comment:

Abby Normal said...

That movie....was like what I deal with at work all day long......psychopathy.....niiiice. And I can't say I sleep better after seeing Christian Bale, but I wouldn't mind looking like him....so...there ya go....