Thursday, July 24, 2008

ROXANNE!!

You don't have to put on the red light.
Those days are over.
You don't have to SELL YOUR BODY TO the night.

Aren't those the most romantic lyrics? If someone with Sting's voice screamed them at me, I'd like it. I went to the Sting and the Police concert with Ms. Laura Lopshire last Saturday. Sting, or Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner, is still really sexy. Good thing he goes by Sting. Gordon, not so sexy of a name.

Laura Some inebriated guy from the past. His nickname is Kooter. I'm pretty sure he gave the name to himself. Or his friends hate him. Elvis Costello anyone? I only know him from the Austin Powers 2 movie.

It was a lot of fun! Thanks for going with me Laura!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh FUN!!!

It's been FOREVER since I've been to a concert... (Billy Joel 15 somethin' years ago maybe?) Sting would have been an AWESOME one to go to!

Amber said...

Ok I change my mind I love your hair long! You look HOTT! Glad you had fun.

Harper said...

That sounds like a really fun concert! I really like Sting and The Police.

And you are so right: "Gordon" is seriously lacking the sexy factor.