Wednesday, June 11, 2008

THEE MOST Brilliant #5 Sounding Heartbeats - Intimidations

"You've been hit by... A SMOOT CRIMINAL" Ah I hope M.J. really is innocent because I do not want to start felling guilty for LOVEING this song/music video. Here's what make's it briliant: You thought the heavy breathing thing started with Miss B. Spears didn't you? Nope. It starts with this. He seduces AND beats people up while he dances. I want to beat people up while I dance. -i can already seduce, he he. not really. well maybe a little.- Who else can take a song written about a graphic crime and make it a fantastic pop song?? He cry sings so passionatly, and even sings the phrase "Dad Gone it Baby" AND MAKES IT WORK. It's the greatest instant adrenaline intro, and the music video is filled with the coolest dance sequences EVER!! I know 10 min. might be a bit much to watch, but.... you atleast need to fast forward to 6 1/2 min or so, because that's when the best dancing starts. Ya know, where he stands in one place and leans really far to the ground with his whole body, then inches up. ooooohh just watch it. I have already like 3 times just while typing this post. It's insane. Now I'm going to go try and memorize the coreography on my kitchen lenolium. I'll post a video of that when I master it.

No comments: