Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I guess.

So I guess I was supposed to respond on Monday with an answer to my first post bloging conundrum. While I wish I could give an intelligent/witty answer to say, "I guess I'll keep bloging. It doesn't hurt", my brain is fried from wraping up the semester of having 300 questions to memorize for 2 consecutive tests, 2 bogus papers to write, and unresistingly letting my Salsa Dance teacher Eddie have his way with me on the dance floor. Ok so that last part doesn't require brain activity, but all those fast turns sure did make me dizzy. Hora de bailar!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Sounds like your busy busy!! I feel so bad I haven't called you, we've had family in town and I really haven't had time to just sit and talk! I'm going out of town tonight till Monday so I'll call ya when I get back and we need to go to lunch or something!

Heidi said...

LOL!!!